If you wish to have a logo or design added to your products, custom Studio Dies can be created for a one time fee. Your Studio Die will be kept on file for future orders.
Please note, we require a vector file (.ai or .eps) for all Studio Dies.
For an additional fee, we can convert a logo into a vector.
After placing your order, you will be contacted via email to request your logo or design.
- The maximum size for a Studio Die is 5 ½” x 2”.
- A vector file (.ai or .eps) is required to create a Studio Die.
If you already have a vector file, please select "No" above when asked if you'd like to have a file converted.
Shortly after your order is processed, we will contact you via email to request your vector file.
- For an additional fee, we can convert a logo to a vector.
Please select "Yes" above when asked if you'd like to have a file converted.
Shortly after your order is processed, we will contact you via email to request your logo or design for converting.
- Please keep in mind that logos with clear delineation & continuity of size work best for imprinting. Typically, logos with fine detail & shading cannot be reproduced on our products for the desired result. As such, the creation of a Studio Die is based upon the approval of Lux Bindery. If a logo is considered unsuitable, you will be contacted via email.
- Please also note the choice of fabric can be a determining factor in how a logo or design will imprint. For example, fabrics with a tighter weave (i.e. Cream, Silver, Pewter) can be imprinted with finer detail than a fabric with a coarse structure (i.e. Cotlin, Oatmeal, Gray Buckram).